Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Bergen CountySchedule a Free Consultation
Bergen County is the largest New Jersey county by population growth, with almost one million residents. Healthcare, biomedical research, technology, and government are the largest employers in Garden State’s fourth most affluent county, while many residents also commute to work in New York City via the George Washington Bridge. Yet, with no major city casting its shadow across the county, Bergen residents enjoy cosmopolitan diversity in small-town and suburban settings. These factors make Bergen County an ideal location to live and raise a family. But if you’re seriously injured in an accident, your secure life can be suddenly and perhaps permanently disrupted. That’s when you need Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers. From our Paramus location, our highly professional personal injury attorneys provide determined representation to recover the full compensation you deserve.
Do I Need A Bergen County Personal Injury Lawyer?
When an accident leaves you severely injured, you have the right to seek compensation from the person responsible. While the other party will likely have insurance coverage to compensate you, getting the money you need to pay your bills and move on with your life is often more challenging than it should be. These companies care only about their bottom line, which usually means they will do everything possible to avoid paying you what you’re owed.
However, you can even the playing field with an attorney on your side. Your lawyer will be a crucial ally in your fight for justice. They are tasked with representing you to the fullest of their ability and getting you what you’re owed. The New Jersey State Bar Association requires diligence, competence, faithfulness, and good judgment from attorneys who represent clients with injury claims, and that’s what the team at Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers is committed to providing each of our clients.
Why Choose Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers To Handle My Personal Injury Case?
Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers has decades of experience helping those who’ve been hurt in accidents in Bergen County. We were ranked a Top 40 Law Firm by the New Jersey Law Journal*, and we’re proud of our track record of successful verdicts and settlements for those who’ve trusted us to help them.
Edward P. Capozzi is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum* and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum*. He recovered at least one (and as many as three) of the top 20 verdicts or settlements in New Jersey every year from 2012 to 2018. Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Charles X. Gormally has been certified as a civil trial attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. He has been licensed in New Jersey since 1979 and in New York since 1990.
*The Supreme Court of New Jersey has approved no aspect of this advertisement. Click here to view our Awards Methodology page.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers handles various personal injury cases in Bergen County. Some of the most common include:
- Car Accidents — Motor vehicle accidents are one of the most common causes of injuries in Bergen County. Numerous major arteries crisscross Bergen County, including the New Jersey Turnpike (Interstate 95 or I- 95). The Garden State Parkway, Interstate 80 (I-80), Interstate 287 (I-287), U.S. Route 1/9 (US 1/9), U.S. Route 9W (US 9W), U.S. Route 46 (US 46), and U.S. Route 202 (US 202).
- Truck Accidents — Commercial trucks are some of the most massive vehicles on most roads in New Jersey. Many accidents stem from truck driver negligence, but several involve mechanical vehicle issues. Multiple parties can often be held liable in these types of crashes.
- Train & Bus Accidents — As part of the Gateway Region of the New York City Metropolitan Area, Bergen County is directly connected to Manhattan via the George Washington Bridge (GWB) in Fort Lee. New Jersey Transit buses provide service across the GWB to the Port Authority Bus Terminal and George Washington Bridge Bus Terminal in Manhattan. NJT also provides service within the county and other New Jersey points. So do private companies like Academy Bus Lines, Coach USA, DeCamp Bus Lines, and Red and Tan Lines. Passenger rail service is available from NJ Transit along the Bergen County Line, the Main Line, and the Pascack Valley Line, running to Hoboken Terminal with connections to the PATH system. NJ Transit also services New York Penn Station and Newark Penn Station, connecting at Secaucus Junction.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Motorcycles are far smaller than other automobiles on the road, and motorcyclists do not have the same level of protection as occupants of other motor vehicles.
- Bicycle Accidents — Bicycles share roads with motor vehicles, but negligent drivers frequently cause several accidents when they fail to see or respect the space of bicyclists.
- Child Injuries — When children are involved in accidents, the statute of limitations can be tolled (delayed) until a minor reaches the age of majority, or parents can initiate legal action on behalf of children.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents — Ridesharing is becoming an increasingly common alternative to traditional taxis, but some drivers can be involved in crashes and create complicated liability issues.
- Boat Accidents — From parks for canoes and kayaks to larger bodies of water for bigger vessels, boat accidents could involve operator negligence or possibly unsafe vessels.
- Distracted Driving Accidents — Cell phones are one of the most common distractions for most drivers, but the truth is that many different kinds of possible distractions can cause motor vehicle accidents.
- Drunk Driving Accidents — Drivers in New Jersey who operate under the influence of drugs or alcohol will often face criminal charges, but criminal cases are entirely separate from civil actions.
- Self-Driving Vehicle Accidents — Autonomous vehicles are no longer just a distant future dream. They are on the roads and are also involved in car accidents.
- Spinal Cord Injuries — Spinal cord injuries are some of the most severe injuries people can suffer, with many victims facing lifelong complications.
- Head & Neck Injuries (TBI) — A traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a quietly devastating injury that can have widespread complications. Other injuries to the head or neck can cause similar issues with daily function for a person.
- Catastrophic Injuries — Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers has helped victims who have sustained amputations, disfigurement, burn injuries, internal organ damage, and many other catastrophic injuries.
- Wrongful Death — Surviving spouses and children or possibly other family members and children can file actions to recover damages caused by the sudden death of a loved one.
- Construction Accidents — The construction industry is thriving in New Jersey. However, every new project risks possible accidents involving injuries to workers and other innocent people in some cases.
- Workplace Accidents — People can be injured on the job in various settings. Some accidents can result in additional claims beyond workers’ compensation.
- Workers Compensation — A person who is hurt at work in New Jersey is often entitled to no-fault compensation for medical costs and lost wages. However, the benefits are not automatic and can be more challenging for certain injuries.
- Sexual Abuse — People who have been the victims of sexual abuse often can hold individual defendants and possibly other entities responsible for safety in certain situations.
- Elevator & Escalator Accidents — Elevators and escalators are commonly utilized in several structures in Bergen County. However, defective parts or failure to maintain these apparatuses can result in significant accidents.
- Dog Bite Injuries — Dog attacks are frightening experiences and challenging issues for people to resolve because the dog owners are often family members, friends, or neighbors.
- Slip & Fall / Premises Liability — Falls are always among the most common causes of injuries in the United States. Property owners can be liable for falls caused by dangerous circumstances.
- Pedestrian Accidents — Pedestrians have no protection when involved in most accidents, so the potential for catastrophic injuries is high.
- Defective / Dangerous Products — The manufacturer could be liable for damages if a product malfunctions and causes injury or death.
Not all accidents necessarily fit neatly into a categorical description, but you should not hesitate to discuss your case with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
Contact an experienced personal injury attorney in Bergen County, NJ
From our office in Paramus, NJ, Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers serves clients in Cliffside Park, Lodi, Ridgewood, Mahwah, Bergenfield, Englewood, Garfield, Fair Lawn, Fort Lee, Teaneck, Hackensack, and other Bergen County locations. If you have suffered harm due to someone’s negligence, we can help you recover compensation for your losses. Call (973) 364-8300 to schedule a free consultation or contact our office online.
Bergen County Location
140 E. Ridgewood Ave
Suite 415, South Tower
Paramus, NJ 07652
- $5.8 Million Settlement Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers Obtained a $5.8 Million Settlement on Behalf of Injured Client
- $5.35 Million Settlement Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers Obtained a $5.35 Million Settlement at Trial on Behalf of a Pedestrian Struck by a Tractor Trailer
- $4.8 Million Settlement Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers Obtained a $4.8 Million Settlement on Behalf of a Woman Injured in a Trucking Accident
- $2.25 Million Settlement Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers Obtained a $2.25 Million Settlement for an Auto Accident Victim in Bergen County
* Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
The trial attorneys at Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers have decades of experience with personal injury litigation. We understand the difficulties accident victims experience. Our staff is especially skilled at dealing with medical providers and insurance companies to navigate these claims and allow you to focus on what is truly important - getting back to health.
"My case was not a simple case, but Ed Capozzi and his team took it head on. It was a pleasure to deal with Ed Capozzi and Corey Dietz. All their knowledge and fast response to any questions I had throughout the case made it easier on me. I can’t forget about Mr. Capozzi’s wonderful paralegal. Everybody was kind and thoughtful. This team of attorneys never made me feel like I was just another case. They make you feel like friends. If you need an personal injury lawyer, give Ed Capozzi and Corey Dietz a call! They won't let you down! Thanks to everyone at Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers! You guys rock!"
"I would never choose another law firm!! Mr. Edward Capozzi and Valentina treated me like family. I was scared to go to court but when I did, he was very aggressive and fought for me. I got so much money for my case!! I can't say it enough, THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!"
" Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers is a top notch law firm. I worked specifically with Mr. Capozzi, and was very impressed with his knowledge of personal injury law, and his commitment to ensuring I got the result I deserved."
* Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
If you have been injured in an accident, call us! We are here for you 24 hours a day. The consultation is free. You will not pay any fees unless we win your case, because here at Brach Eichler Injury Lawyers, it is all about getting results for you.