The NJ Personal Injury Attorneys at Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers deliver the best results, and the highest client satisfaction in the state.
New Jersey Injury Lawyers, Automobile Accident, and Truck Accident Lawyers.
Why do I need a personal injury lawyer?
Whether you fell at the grocery store, you’ve been in a car accident, or you were injured at work – any type of accident can lead to chronic and life-threatening injuries. After you’ve been seriously injured in an accident, you might be tempted to try to handle the case on your own and think that contacting a lawyer will only make things more complicated. However, a personal injury lawyer can actually help reduce the number of things you have to manage after an accident, and they can help ensure you get a fair settlement.
After any type of accident, insurance companies will try to reduce the amount of money they owe or avoid paying altogether. They might try to contact you to talk you into a low settlement or try to trick you into saying something they can use against you later. Without a lawyer, it’s difficult to navigate these conversations, protect your legal rights, and make sure you get the right amount of compensation to cover current and future costs of your accident.
Getting fair compensation after an accident can also be incredibly complicated because multiple parties might be liable. Without a thorough investigation, it’s difficult to know who holds responsibility for your injuries. A lawyer can investigate your case, determine liability, and help you get the compensation you deserve from all responsible parties.
Some of the ways an experienced personal injury attorney can help include:
- Evaluate your case and help you understand your legal options
- Answer any questions you have about your case or the process for recovering compensation
- Investigate your case and help gather crucial pieces of evidence
- Help determine how much money you might be owed for your injuries
- Negotiate with the other parties’ insurance and legal representatives on your behalf
- If insurance fails to agree to a fair settlement, file a lawsuit to help you recover maximum compensation
- Ensure all necessary insurance and court paperwork is completed thoroughly and convincingly and help make sure it is filed ahead of any deadlines
- Find subject matter experts to testify in your trial if needed
- Represent you in court and fight for the compensation you deserve