Middlesex County Personal Injury Lawyers
As the second-most populous county in New Jersey, the 10th most affluent, and the home to the main campus of Rutgers University, Middlesex may well deserve its nickname “The Greatest County in the Land.” Close enough to New York City to count as part of the metropolitan area, Middlesex is still far enough away for residents to enjoy small-town living. However, if you have been injured in a car crash, truck accident, or slip and fall accident, the life you’ve been enjoying can be thoroughly disrupted.
Fortunately, the experienced personal injury attorneys at Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers are ready to help you recover your losses. Our firm has a branch office conveniently located in New Brunswick to serve clients throughout central New Jersey.
Why Do I Need a Middlesex County Injury Lawyer?
If you’ve been hurt in an accident that was caused by the negligence of another party, you could be owed significant compensation. After an injury accident, you might be contacted by an insurance representative for the at-fault party, and while they might act concerned about your well-being, remember that they represent the company, not you. Be sure to hire an experienced injury lawyer who has the right experience, skill, and resources to handle your case. Your lawyer will be on your side, not the side of the insurance company, and they’ll do everything in their power to help you get every last dollar of compensation you’re owed.
Don’t let the insurance company bully or trick you into accepting less than what you need and deserve. Instead, turn to an injury lawyer who will fight for your rights and help you get the money you need to rebuild your life and move on from the accident.
Why Choose Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers To Handle My Personal Injury Case?
Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers was ranked a Top 40 Law Firm by the New Jersey Law Journal. We remain committed to being the law firm with the highest rate of customer satisfaction in the state.
Super Lawyers Magazine named Edward P. Capozzi a Super Lawyer every year between 2011 and 2018. He also received the President’s Award from the New Jersey Association for Justice in 2015 and the Personal Injury Hall of Fame Award from the New Jersey Law Journal in 2014.
Keith J. Roberts is one of a select few attorneys to serve on the New Jersey Insurance Commissioner’s Technical Advisory Committee on PIP (PIPTAC). He is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a civil trial attorney.
Charles X. Gormally is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and American Bar Association. From 2011 until 2012, he was the mayor of Mountain Lakes, New Jersey.
Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers can also handle your case on a contingency fee basis. This means we won’t charge you anything upfront to represent you, and we’ll only collect our fees when we secure a successful settlement or verdict for you.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers has experience with a wide variety of personal injury cases in Middlesex County, including:
- Self-Driving Vehicle Accidents — Autonomous vehicles are becoming a more available form of technology, but certain drivers still maintain some control in certain accidents while vehicles could malfunction in other accidents.
- Car Accidents — Middlesex County has about 2,500 miles of roadways. These include county roads 501, 514, 516, 520, 522, 527, 529, 531, 535, and 539. New Jersey state roads through Middlesex include Routes 18, 26, 27, 28, 32, 33, 34, 35, 91, 171, 172, 184, and 440. The county’s U.S. highways include Routes 1, 9, and 130. Interstate highways running through Middlesex include I-287, also known as the Middlesex Freeway, giving access to Staten Island via 440 and the Outerbridge Crossing, and I-95/New Jersey Turnpike which has five interchanges within the county.
- Defective / Dangerous Products — Most people assume the products they purchase will be reasonably safe to use but certain design defects, manufacturing defects, or possible failures to warn can lead to people suffering injuries.
- Truck Accidents — Commercial trucks frequently travel through Middlesex County, and their involvement in any motor vehicle accident greatly increases the likelihood of severe injuries but also can involve numerous parties possibly being liable.
- Pedestrian Accidents — People have a tendency to assume that they are far safer walking to and from destinations, but negligent drivers often cause a number of devastating pedestrian accidents.
- Train & Bus Accidents — Bus lines providing service in Middlesex County include New Jersey Transit, Coach USA’s Suburban Transit, Rutgers Campus bus network, the MCAT shuttle, and DASH. New Jersey Transit provides commuter rail service along the North Jersey Coast Line in the eastern part of the county, the Northeast Corridor Line through the central part, and the Raritan Valley Line along the northern county lines with Union and Somerset. All NJ Transit trains pass through Newark Penn Station where connections to New York City are available. Amtrak service is also available at the New Brunswick and Metropark stations.
- Slip & Fall / Premises Liability — When a person is hurt in a slip and fall accident, it is not uncommon for both the property owner and their insurance company to argue that the accident was actually the result of the victim’s own negligence.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Because the rider typically has little to protect them in the event of a crash, motorcycle accidents often result in catastrophic or fatal injuries. When this happens due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve to get the full and fair compensation for your claim.
- Drunk Driving Accidents — While driving while intoxicated (DWI) is a crime commonly associated with alcohol New Jersey also prohibits driving while under the influence of “a narcotic, hallucinogenic or habit producing drug.”
- Bicycle Accidents — Even when bicyclists wear helmets, the rider could suffer severe injuries if they are involved in an accident. Some of the most common types of bike accidents include: collisisons with motor vehicles, “dooring” accidents, or crashes caused by defective road conditions.
- Distracted Driving Accidents — All drivers must pay attention to the road at all times while behind the wheel, but common distractions often include talking or text messaging on cell phones, eating, drinking, applying makeup, or other personal grooming as well as other possible distractions.
- Child Injuries — Most children who are victims in personal injury cases are not old enough to file lawsuits, so the statute of limitations can be tolled (delayed) until they become adults or parents can be entitled to pursue actions on behalf of children.
- Dog Bite Injuries — Dog bites can be devastating injuries, impacting the victim’s life both physically and emotionally. Many people are bitten by dogs who are owned by friends, neighbors, or family members, but fortunately, most homeowner’s insurance policies will cover injuries caused by aggressive dogs. Be sure to speak with an experienced injury lawyer to discuss how you could get the fair compensation you’re owed if you’ve been bitten by a dog.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents — Ridesharing vehicles are very popular, but ridesharing companies often attempt to evade liability for accidents caused by their drivers and you will want an attorney’s help in possibly holding these companies accountable.
- Elevator & Escalator Accidents — When an elevator or escalator malfunctions, it can cause people to suffer a wide range of possible injuries in serious accidents.
- Boat Accidents — Accidents on the water are often far trickier legal claims to navigate, so a person will want to have a lawyer who is familiar with the many complexities in a possible maritime or admiralty law case.
- Sexual Abuse — Victims of sexual abuse can face a lifelong struggle to come forward and share what they experienced, but Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers will work with you and provide the support you need to get justice.
- Spinal Cord Injuries — A spinal cord injury is often serious enough to impact much of how a person functions and several people are left confined to wheelchairs.
- Workers Compensation — You are often entitled to no-fault benefits for medical bills and lost income after an accident on the job, but these claims are not always easy for all people and some employers may argue that injuries are not compensable because they were not work-related.
- Head & Neck Injuries (TBI) — An injury to your head or neck is always serious, and a traumatic brain injury (TBI) can involve a victim suffering numerous cognitive consequences that affect their ability to take care of themselves.
- Workplace Accidents — Workers’ compensation prohibits people from suing their employers or co-workers, but the same immunity is not afforded to other negligent parties responsible for workplace accidents.
- Catastrophic Injuries — Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers has experience with internal organ damage, amputations, burn injuries, disfigurement, and several other types of catastrophic injuries.
- Construction Accidents — The construction industry has a much higher rate of fatal accidents for workers, but certain accidents can also cause injuries to other members of the public.
- Wrongful Death — The death of a loved one can be a very difficult time, but Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers can take the necessary legal action on your behalf so your family can take all the time you need to grieve.
Capable management of Middlesex County transit accidents
A county of more than 800,000 residents needs a functioning mass transit system. Public transportation in Middlesex consists of:
Buses — Bus lines providing service in Middlesex County include New Jersey Transit, Coach USA’s Suburban Transit, Rutgers Campus bus network, the MCAT shuttle, and DASH.
Trains —New Jersey Transit provides commuter rail service along the North Jersey Coast Line in the eastern part of the county, the Northeast Corridor Line through the central part, and the Raritan Valley Line along the northern county lines with Union and Somerset. All NJ Transit trains pass through Newark Penn Station where connections to New York City are available. Amtrak service is also available at the New Brunswick and Metropark stations.
Although mass transit is generally a safe mode of transportation, bus crashes, train derailments, and slip and fall accidents at transit facilities have caused devastating injuries to riders and bystanders. If you are injured in a transit accident, you can trust the personal injury attorneys at Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers to fully investigate the incident, identity at-fault parties, and pursue the full compensation you deserve.
Contact our Middlesex personal injury attorneys for a free consultation
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you can trust Brach Eichler Trial Lawyers to assert your right to recover fully for your losses. From our location in New Brunswick, we serve clients in Edison, Woodbridge, Old Bridge, Piscataway, Perth Amboy, Sayreville, Monroe, South Plainfield, Plainsboro, Carteret, and other Middlesex communities. To schedule a free consultation and case evaluation, call us at (973) 364-8300 or contact us online. If your injuries prevent you from visiting us, we can come to you.
Middlesex County Location
317 George Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901