Salim Sabbagh’s practice is focused on personal injury litigation. Salim has personally obtained multi-million-dollar verdicts for his clients and was recognized as a winner of one of the Top 10 personal injury verdicts in New Jersey in 2017 by TopVerdict. During his time in law school, Salim worked as a student attorney in the Immigrants’ Rights/International Human Rights Clinic. In this role, Salim represented a young man fleeing sectarian violence in Syria. Salim briefed and won an appeal before the Board of Immigration Appeals, as well as prepared a filing for remand before the Immigration Court. Salim’s client thereafter succeeded in being granted asylum.
Previously, Salim served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Susan J. Steele, Civil Division, in Bergen County Superior Court, and to the Hon. Kathleen A. Sheedy, Family Division, in Monmouth County Superior Court.
Salim is fluent in Arabic.
Salim Sabbagh was named to the 2021 edition of Ones to Watch, a new program sponsored by The Best Lawyers in America©, designed to recognize younger attorneys for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
- $1.25 million jury verdict for a woman in Essex County in a motor vehicle accident
- $925,000 settlement in Hudson County for a man involved in a motor vehicle accident
- $765,000 settlement in Bergen County for a man in a motor vehicle accident
- $650,000 settlement in Rockland County, New York for a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle
- $585,000 settlement in Middlesex County for a man in a motor vehicle accident
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice